Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Parked Car Whistle Car Car Finder Keychain

Help! Stalker? - Page 1 - CalorieCount.com
He was parked in front of my house, and since I exercise walking around the block, I passed him twice. He said stuff like "You're really beautiful", and "I fell in love with you". @ chiefsfan4life: Firstly, I don't know the car lisense plate, I keep one on my keychain. ... Read Article

Bushcrafting - YouTube
Added to a system with specific needs, or as a medium-large M.T. along-side a keychain one, (such as your house, where you parked your car, etc the Hammock seat, how o build a Bushcraft Sofa and so on. A jervenbag, Emergancy whistle, Tornado 2000 and fenix, axes and hatchets ... View Video

List Of James Bond Gadgets - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
It is worth noting that Bond also had a radio phone installed in his car as well. (effective up to 5 feet) which is activated by a whistle combination. (Bond's was the first bars of "Rule, A button is pressed, and an upper part of a bike-based rickshaw, which appears to be parked, ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment